Commercial Plate Rack
Whether you run a restaurant, banquet facility, or catering company, chances are that you are constantly on the lookout for ways to maximise space and boost efficiency. One great way commercial kitchens can accomplish this is by making use of plate racks. A kitchen plate rack can allow you to move prepared dishes with ease and serves as a place to store fully or partially finished plates without taking up too much space. Some models are collapsible or foldable, which means they won’t occupy space in your commercial kitchen when they’re not in use.
We carry commercial plate racks from industry leaders like F.E.D. Some of the features you might find include adjustable grips that can be adapted to the size of the plate, independently rotating columns, stainless steel frames, castors, and protective covers.
Don't have an account?
- Special Price $16,151.52 $14,683.20 Old price $20,064.00 $18,240.00
- Special Price $12,820.27 $11,654.79 Old price $15,925.80 $14,478.00
- Special Price $21,706.27 $19,732.97 Old price $26,964.30 $24,513.00
- Special Price $1,347.50 $1,225.00 Old price $1,595.88 $1,450.80
- Special Price $1,180.30 $1,073.00 Old price $1,397.88 $1,270.80
- Special Price $812.90 $739.00 Old price $962.28 $874.80
- Special Price $377.30 $343.00 Old price $447.48 $406.80
Airex - A fresh line-up food displays, refrigeration and countertop merchandisersAirex is the brand new range delivering a fresh line-up of freestanding food displays, upright and undercounter refrigeration and freezers as well as slimline and countertop merchandisers. Read more29 September 2020
Types Of Bakery EquipmentWhen you own a bakery, there are certain types of bakery equipment that you might want to invest in. It may take some considerable effort to get your idea off the ground and create the perfect bakery – but overall, it can be done as long as you know the basics. Depending on the budget for your business, here are the types of equipment that you might want to start investing in. Read more2 May 2020Read more