Commercial Planetary Mixers
Planetary mixers are a useful industrial equipment that is designed to prepare chemical, food, ceramic dough or various other kinds of products, swapping manual labour through a machine-driven system that enables to produce, incessantly, large amounts of dough.
We, at Alpha Catering Equipment, along with other food processing machines, offer our customers a diverse range of commercial planetary mixtures to help them achieve their business goals and produce large quantities of food in the shortest possible span of time.
The planetary mixtures are composed by bowls to put the ingredients in, whisk, scrapper, hook, flat beater or other systems to mix the ingredients in the bowl. Also, motors to start the bowl and mix the ingredients mechanically. This equipment is the perfect thing to produce pastry products like batters, creams, emulsions and other refined sweet treats that necessitate faster, larger as well as strong rotation movements.
The variety of these mixers include a comprehensive equipment set that fits well for large as well as small productive pastry, bakery units and other food units. These equipment come in various versions such as marine, stainless steel and standard version. The major differences are based on construction structure, raw material and aesthetics features.
Leveraging on our extensive industry experience, we, at Alpha Catering Equipment, are providing one of the best quality ranges for planetary mixtures at discounted prices. So, avail the opportunity and choose the mixture that suits your business needs.
Don't have an account?
- Special Price $3,187.42 $2,897.65 Old price $3,749.90 $3,409.00
- Special Price $2,607.72 $2,370.65 Old price $3,067.90 $2,789.00
- Special Price $12,154.07 $11,049.15 Old price $14,298.90 $12,999.00
- Special Price $10,752.50 $9,775.00 Old price $12,650.00 $11,500.00
- Special Price $5,516.50 $5,015.00 Old price $6,490.00 $5,900.00
- Special Price $6,021.40 $5,474.00 Old price $10,472.00 $9,520.00
- Special Price $50,157.25 $45,597.50 Old price $87,230.00 $79,300.00
- Special Price $16,267.90 $14,789.00 Old price $28,292.00 $25,720.00
- Special Price $23,800.98 $21,637.25 Old price $41,393.00 $37,630.00
- Special Price $9,721.53 $8,837.75 Old price $16,907.00 $15,370.00
- Special Price $5,477.45 $4,979.50 Old price $9,526.00 $8,660.00
- Special Price $43,806.95 $39,824.50 Old price $76,186.00 $69,260.00
- Special Price $29,442.88 $26,766.25 Old price $51,205.00 $46,550.00
- Special Price $8,405.65 $7,641.50 Old price $9,889.00 $8,990.00
- Special Price $4,656.30 $4,233.00 Old price $5,478.00 $4,980.00
- Special Price $1,869.07 $1,699.15 Old price $2,198.90 $1,999.00
- Special Price $1,206.15 $1,096.50 Old price $1,419.00 $1,290.00
- Special Price $859.27 $781.15 Old price $1,010.90 $919.00
- Special Price $2,753.52 $2,503.20 Old price $3,740.00 $3,400.00
- Special Price $1,256.64 $1,142.40 Old price $1,716.00 $1,560.00
- Special Price $5,728.80 $5,208.00 Old price $7,700.00 $7,000.00
- Special Price $20,618.40 $18,744.00 Old price $21,477.50 $19,525.00
- Special Price $2,164.80 $1,968.00 Old price $2,255.00 $2,050.00
- Special Price $1,156.32 $1,051.20 Old price $1,204.50 $1,095.00
- Special Price $5,274.72 $4,795.20 Old price $5,494.50 $4,995.00
- Special Price $4,218.72 $3,835.20 Old price $4,394.50 $3,995.00
- Special Price $12,144.00 $11,040.00 Old price $12,650.00 $11,500.00
- Special Price $8,199.84 $7,454.40 Old price $8,541.50 $7,765.00
Types of Commercial Blenders to Consider for Your RestaurantWhether it is blending food or drink – blenders have become an essential kitchen item for bars and restaurants. From blending beverages, creaming soups to making dressings and doughs, commercial blenders' importance is even more prevalent in restaurants where there is a shortage of time and a load of orders in line. Blenders are diverse and efficient restaurant equipment that gets the job done... Read more4 May 2021Read more
Airex - A fresh line-up food displays, refrigeration and countertop merchandisersAirex is the brand new range delivering a fresh line-up of freestanding food displays, upright and undercounter refrigeration and freezers as well as slimline and countertop merchandisers. Read more29 September 2020Read more