Sometimes a few sprinkles of freshly grated Parmesan cheese is all that's needed to complete a scrumptious entrée. However, grating cheese by hand isn't a feasible option for a busy food service facility. That's why it's important to shop for specialty equipment that grates cheese in bulk quantities. Some of the possibilities in our inventory work at over 1,000 RPM, meaning your kitchen staff members get more work done in less time. Choose one with a durable stainless steel body so the equipment is easy to clean and made to last. Some have motor covers and safety switches so you can keep your workplace productive whilst avoiding accidents.
Don't have an account?
- Special Price $1,317.42 $1,197.65 Old price $1,549.90 $1,409.00
- Special Price $896.67 $815.15 Old price $1,054.90 $959.00
- Special Price $1,596.10 $1,451.00 Old price $1,899.70 $1,727.00
- Special Price $1,395.90 $1,269.00 Old price $1,662.10 $1,511.00
- Special Price $605.00 $550.00 Old price $720.50 $655.00
- Special Price $5,585.80 $5,078.00 Old price $6,649.50 $6,045.00
- Special Price $2,774.20 $2,522.00 Old price $3,302.20 $3,002.00
- Special Price $2,476.10 $2,251.00 Old price $2,948.00 $2,680.00
Types of Commercial Blenders to Consider for Your RestaurantWhether it is blending food or drink – blenders have become an essential kitchen item for bars and restaurants. From blending beverages, creaming soups to making dressings and doughs, commercial blenders' importance is even more prevalent in restaurants where there is a shortage of time and a load of orders in line. Blenders are diverse and efficient restaurant equipment that gets the job done... Read more4 May 2021Read more
Airex - A fresh line-up food displays, refrigeration and countertop merchandisersAirex is the brand new range delivering a fresh line-up of freestanding food displays, upright and undercounter refrigeration and freezers as well as slimline and countertop merchandisers. Read more29 September 2020Read more