Sometimes a few sprinkles of freshly grated Parmesan cheese is all that's needed to complete a scrumptious entrée. However, grating cheese by hand isn't a feasible option for a busy food service facility. That's why it's important to shop for specialty equipment that grates cheese in bulk quantities. Some of the possibilities in our inventory work at over 1,000 RPM, meaning your kitchen staff members get more work done in less time. Choose one with a durable stainless steel body so the equipment is easy to clean and made to last. Some have motor covers and safety switches so you can keep your workplace productive whilst avoiding accidents.
Don't have an account?
- Special Price $1,596.10 $1,451.00 Old price $1,899.70 $1,727.00
- Special Price $1,395.90 $1,269.00 Old price $1,662.10 $1,511.00
- Special Price $605.00 $550.00 Old price $720.50 $655.00
- Special Price $5,585.80 $5,078.00 Old price $6,649.50 $6,045.00
- Special Price $2,774.20 $2,522.00 Old price $3,302.20 $3,002.00
- Special Price $2,476.10 $2,251.00 Old price $2,948.00 $2,680.00
- Special Price $1,197.65 $1,197.65 Old price $1,409.00 $1,409.00
- Special Price $815.15 $815.15 Old price $959.00 $959.00
Disposable Cutlery: Buying GuideDisposable cutlery is one of the best options for meals on-the-go and casual dining. It is also a good aid in reducing your clean up time after an event or catering. While anything disposable sparks debate at present because of environmental concerns, this is something we just could not eliminate easily because of the practicality and convenience it offers. Read more18 January 2021Read more
Airex - A fresh line-up food displays, refrigeration and countertop merchandisersAirex is the brand new range delivering a fresh line-up of freestanding food displays, upright and undercounter refrigeration and freezers as well as slimline and countertop merchandisers. Read more29 September 2020Read more