- Stock Availability is intended as a guide only as stock volumes can fluctuate. If an item is in stock, delivery should occur within 2-4 working Days, once your payment has been received.
- Most of the products listed for sale on our website would be considered stock items by our suppliers however stock levels do fluctuate. As part of our quoting procedure Alpha Catering Equipment will always advise you as to availability
What if my goods are damaged?
- Damaged Goods - If an item is received and is faulty in any way, other than from transport damage, you should notify Alpha Catering Equipment immediately by phone or email listing your contact name, address, phone, invoice number and details of the fault.
- Check all items before signing for them. Please do not sign for and accept deliveries if the goods are obviously damaged in transit.
What are the warranties on equipment?
- Warranty - All equipment sold by Alpha Catering Equipment is supported by the manufacturer's warranty period and any terms and conditions that may apply under said warranty. The Commercial Warranty period is advertised on our website. Equipment supplied is chosen for its ability to perform for you. We source the best products for the job from all the brands and types available to ensure your profitability.
- There are two types of standard warranty normally available for commercial use:
- Onsite warranty - applicable to items weighing over 40 kilograms
- Return to manufacturer warranty - applicable to smaller bench top equipment. Transport costs and arrangements associated with back to manufacturer warranties are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Are the goods insured during delivery?
- Insurance - Insurance for goods in transit is not included in the purchase price. If insurance is required by the purchaser it must be arranged by the purchaser either direct with the carrier or their insurance agent.
- As the customer who is requiring the products, it remains your responsibility to ensure that all items are correct and that the information supplied is also correct.
- With over 8000 items displayed on our website, sometimes the information as listed is incorrect or not up to date and while we always try to display the correct product information, mistakes can be made.
- Most products on the Alpha Catering Equipment website have brochures available. These brochures can be found by clicking on the thumbnail image which will take you to the individual product page. The link for any brochures is found on the right hand column under the pricing information.
Retention of Title
- All goods remain the property of Alpha Catering Equipment until they are paid for in full.