Boiling Water Units
One of the most important, yet most overlooked, pieces of equipment in a hospitality establishment is the boiling water unit. Used to make a range of hot drinks and essential in cooking, having instant boiling water can be an important time saver. We supply a wide range of instant boiling water systems that are cost-efficient and highly robust. Available in various sizes, regardless of the volume of boiling water you need, you’ll be able to find the perfect unit for your establishment’s needs. We only stock the best of the best in terms of brands, which is why we offer boiling water units from Semak and Birko. These are robust, cost-effective units that won’t break down on you when you least expect it.
Don't have an account?
- Special Price $1,466.30 $1,333.00 Old price $1,699.50 $1,545.00
- Special Price $1,239.70 $1,127.00 Old price $1,436.60 $1,306.00
- Special Price $1,105.50 $1,005.00 Old price $1,281.50 $1,165.00
- Special Price $1,084.60 $986.00 Old price $1,257.30 $1,143.00
- Special Price $999.90 $909.00 Old price $1,159.40 $1,054.00
- Special Price $976.80 $888.00 Old price $1,133.00 $1,030.00
- Special Price $710.60 $646.00 Old price $823.90 $749.00
- Special Price $688.60 $626.00 Old price $797.50 $725.00
Airex - A fresh line-up food displays, refrigeration and countertop merchandisersAirex is the brand new range delivering a fresh line-up of freestanding food displays, upright and undercounter refrigeration and freezers as well as slimline and countertop merchandisers. Read more29 September 2020
Types Of Bakery EquipmentWhen you own a bakery, there are certain types of bakery equipment that you might want to invest in. It may take some considerable effort to get your idea off the ground and create the perfect bakery – but overall, it can be done as long as you know the basics. Depending on the budget for your business, here are the types of equipment that you might want to start investing in. Read more2 May 2020Read more